Instructions for Onzen Spa Boy
Automated Salt Water System
- Open the Arctic Spa App to check the SpaBoy reading once per week. Quick Tips:
- If the pH is one level above “OK”, add ½ capful of Adjust Down (1½ caps for All Weather Pools)
- If the pH is “HIGH”, add 1 capful of Adjust down (3 caps for All Weather Pools)
- f the water is cloudy, add 1 capful of Boost (3 caps for All Weather Pools)
- “CL” or Sanitizer level is automatic. It should be between .5-1 at the most.
3 Month Maintenance
- Test water with regular test strips to verify the SpaBoy readings are close with the Salt Test Strips.
- Check the salt level to maintain 2000 - 2500 ppm of Onzen Sea Salt.
- Apply Luster Tech UV Protectant to the top of the cover.
- Change out filters.
- Clean underside of the cover & spa surface with Citra Bright Cleaner
12 Month Maintenance
- Drain & Re-fill spa. Remember adjust the pH as soon as you turn your spa on.
- Replace the Onzen Salt Cell Cartridge, It will thread in and out (Easiest to do while the spa is drained).
- Add Onzen Sea Salt.
- Arctic Fox- ¾ bucket (3.3 lbs)
- 7' Spas- 1 bucket (4.4 lbs)
- 8’ Spas- 1 1/3 buckets (5.9 lbs)
- Arctic Summit XL- 2 buckets (8.8 lbs)
- All Weather Pools - 6 buckets (26.4 lbs)
- Test the salt level after one day to make sure your salt level is between 2000-2500 ppm. If it is still low, adjust with more salt.
801-483-1001 | M-F 10-5 Sat 10- 5
2368 S. State Street SLC | Support@ArcticSpasUtah.com
Order spa supplies online with fast & free shipping at ArcticSpaStore.com